Kronicle is an open source platform for developer dashboards, a component catalog and interactive architecture diagrams.
This page provides a few ways to get started with Kronicle.
The Tutorial provides step-by-step instructions for running Kronicle locally and then starting to configure it.
See Plugins for info on the plugins that come pre-installed with Kronicle.
See Deployment Options for a few ways to deploy Kronicle, including running it locally via Docker Compose.
See https://demo.kronicle.tech which is a real instance of Kronicle that contains real data. Here are some interesting pages in the demo:
- Environment status page: https://demo.kronicle.tech/all-environments
- Kronicle’s component catalog: https://demo.kronicle.tech/all-components
- Interactive architecture diagram: https://demo.kronicle.tech/all-components/dependencies
- Automated hosting and rendering of an OpenAPI spec: https://demo.kronicle.tech/components/kronicle-service/openapi-specs/1/content
- Automated hosting and rendering of a GraphQL schema: https://demo.kronicle.tech/components/kronicle-service/graphql-schemas/1/content
- Component info: https://demo.kronicle.tech/components/kronicle-service